Follow Me!

Friday, July 17, 2009

My Super Fantastic Regimen!

Ok...so maybe the title is a little over the top (sorry). After a year of tweaking my regimen, I finally have something that works for me.

-My hair is 4a/b, coarse, and relaxed.

-Relax every 13 weeks w/ Design Essentials Lye Relaxer

-Wash weekly with Elasta QP Creme Conditoning Shampoo

-Deep condition with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner or ORS Replenishing Conditioner 1x/week

-Rinse with Roux Porosity Control after deep condition

-Add Giovanni Direct Leave-In and wet set hair

Yeah....so that is pretty much it. Nothing complex....a little time consuming but simple. However, you might be wondering " how the heck does she relax every 13 weeks when her hair is short?" Well my dears, stay tuned because that will be covered very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Do you blow dry your hair or rollerset it?

    ReplyDelete