Follow Me!

Monday, September 3, 2012

What Am I Doing With My Hair Nowadays?

Shoot, what am I doing with my hair these days?

Well, I have not relaxed my hair since May and am currently around 17 weeks post or so. I don't have any plans to relax my hair soon. It's still pretty warm around these parts and I don't see the point in relaxing right now if I'm only going to bun and not wear it out. When I relax, I want to wear my hair out and have it flowing in breeze...I guess it ain't time for that right now. Don't fret though. I will relax before the year is out.


I'm pretty much leaving my hair alone. I wash it and DC once a week and I recently started keeping my hair braided while wigging it up again! For awhile, I was rocking Outre Yasmine. However, I got really tired of trying to blend my hair with it. It got to be too much work. I didn't want to flat iron then curl my hair every single day nor did I want to rock a headband every day. Soooooo....I tiptoed my way over into full wigs. My first full wig is FreeTress Bali Girl. Although I will be doing a full review of her, let me say that I love this wig! I think it's a great will for those experimenting with full wigs for the first time. Check it out:



Cute, huh? I will be wigging it up until I relax (which may be in late October/early November time frame). At that point, I will show you guys a length check and we can all see my progress for 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Bali Girl is cute on you! I'm so scared of full wigs... sigh.

    ReplyDelete