Follow Me!

Monday, September 3, 2012

What Am I Doing With My Hair Nowadays?

Shoot, what am I doing with my hair these days?

Well, I have not relaxed my hair since May and am currently around 17 weeks post or so. I don't have any plans to relax my hair soon. It's still pretty warm around these parts and I don't see the point in relaxing right now if I'm only going to bun and not wear it out. When I relax, I want to wear my hair out and have it flowing in breeze...I guess it ain't time for that right now. Don't fret though. I will relax before the year is out.


I'm pretty much leaving my hair alone. I wash it and DC once a week and I recently started keeping my hair braided while wigging it up again! For awhile, I was rocking Outre Yasmine. However, I got really tired of trying to blend my hair with it. It got to be too much work. I didn't want to flat iron then curl my hair every single day nor did I want to rock a headband every day. Soooooo....I tiptoed my way over into full wigs. My first full wig is FreeTress Bali Girl. Although I will be doing a full review of her, let me say that I love this wig! I think it's a great will for those experimenting with full wigs for the first time. Check it out:



Cute, huh? I will be wigging it up until I relax (which may be in late October/early November time frame). At that point, I will show you guys a length check and we can all see my progress for 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I enjoy reading your blog so I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check out my blog for details. www.trackingmytresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bali Girl is cute on you! I'm so scared of full wigs... sigh.

    ReplyDelete