Follow Me!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Best I Ever Had.....


I AM IN LOVE!!!!

Yesterday I purchased the Mizani ThermaSmooth line because I had heard so many good things about it.

OH MY FREAKIN' GOODNESS!

I don't know why I didn't try this line before but it made my 12 weeks post hair look like it had a fresh relaxer! There are 4 parts to this system but I had only purchased 3 since Ulta didn't have the 4th part.

I purchased and used:

ThermaSmooth Shampoo (Cost: $14 @ Ulta)

The shampoo is really creamy and smells very good! I lathered up one time since the shampoo has sulfates. However, I found the shampoo to be very moisturizing and non-stripping.

ThermaSmooth Conditioner (Cost: $18 @ Ulta)

The conditioner is creamy as well and smells as good as the shampoo. However, the instructions on the bottle say to leave it on for 3-5min (the instructions on the Mizani website say to leave it on 7-10 min with heat). Therefore, I deep conditioned with AOHSR for 15min prior to using this conditioner. I wanted to make sure my hair had enough moisture.

ThermaSmooth Smooth Guard Straightening Serum (Cost: $25 @ Ulta)

The serum is chock full o' -cones but this is the key to the entire line! Once I had blow-dried my hair, I sectioned my hair out and applied the serum to each section (only 1 squirt...a little goes a long way with this serum). I then flat ironed using my Sedu (set at 320 degrees). All I can say is WOW!! My hair straightened in one pass and my roots didn't revert. Shoot my roots still haven't reverted!!!

My thoughts

I think this line might be the key in helping me stretch longer. After my last relaxer, I'm a little hesitant to get a relaxer (since I want to be confident enough to try self relaxing). This line is a little price-y, however, it is well worth the $. However, if you still want to try the line but money is a little tight, purchase the serum.....that is the key to the entire line!

Here check out my hair.........



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow...Your hair looks great...You are not helping the PJ in me..Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Traycee! I don't mean to be an enabler for the PJ-ism but this line is so awesome. I am really kicking myself for not getting it sooner. So far, I have no reversion and I straightened my hair 3 days ago!

    ReplyDelete