Follow Me!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Protective Style: French Braid

Hey everyone!

I hope all of you guys had a wonderful Easter! Mine was great! I have been a little busy lately so I haven't been able to get to the blog as much. But....I'm here now!

So spring has sprung and it is starting to get hot! Personally, when the weather gets hot, my want to do hair decreases dramatically. As a result, I have been searching for styles that have very minimal manipulation and keeps my hair off my shoulders. As you know I have been bunning for awhile. However, I'm getting bored with that so it is time for a new style. I can't get my hair braided because funds are limited so, that lead me to learn how to french braid. It is a perfect style: it keeps my ends protected, it's low manipulation, and it is easy.

I found a tutorial on YouTube that explains how to french braid in the most basic way-which I needed because the whole braiding thing is beyond me. Anyone, take a look at the tutorial and incorporate it into your style listing. Personally, I think NL and beyond ladies can do this! I would post my own braid but it is looking kind of messy at the moment (it was a practice 'lemme see if I can do this' braid) so I have to get it together. Anyway, look at the tutorial and make it work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment