Follow Me!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Look of the Day: 2/13/12

Quick snippet here.

Like I told you guys last month, I have to wear my hair out more and actually get proficient at styling it. I love wigs but I can't wear them forever and there is no sense in growing my hair out long just to hide it. So, last week I wore my hair in the Gibson Tuck that I posted which I loved. This week, I'm wearing a simple up-do that I saw on Wendy's Lookbook. I love it because it keeps my hair off of my face and keeps it from being whipped around in the wind (SN: It is cold and windy here in B'ham for some reason). Anyway, take a look!



My hair is simply in a messy bun in the back and the in the front, I have simply added some volume to my hair and placed 2 headbands on it. That's it. Done. It took me 3 minutes to do.

I love easy styles. :)


Enjoy the rest of your Monday lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. This is a cute look. Thanks for sharing. Off to check out Wendy's Lookbook. I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love buns... easy and fast but a very neat style..

    ReplyDelete