Follow Me!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Protective Style 2/7/12: Gibson Tuck

Hello once again lovelies!

I just wanted to stop by with this little snippet for you guys. This week, I decided to style my own hair some sort of way (*bum bum BUUUUUUMMM). To be honest, I'm a little bored with bunning and I wanted to try something new.

Enter the Gibson Tuck.


The Gibson Tuck is a throwback to the early 20th century....and an awesome hair style. Your ends are tucked away and you look cute to boot! Check out how to do it with this YouTube vid posted by Habioku!





Of course you can jazz it up to give it your own unique spin. You could flat twist or french braid the front of your hair, leave a little bit of hair out....whatever makes your boat float. I also think that this is a great protective style for those of you who have shorter hair (NL or SL). I know at that length, buns don't look quite right and can be frustrating. I think the Gibson Tuck sidesteps all that frustration.


Check out how I did my hair! * Please excuse the picture quality. My Nikon is out of commission at the moment but I really wanted to show you guys the style. I did the best I could w/ my camera phone!*







1 comment:

  1. I love this look. Very cute protective style. Wow, it looks pretty simple.

    ReplyDelete