Follow Me!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bun Look of the Week/Bun Idea #5: The Cinnamon Bun

Happy Hump Day lovelies!

I'm back with another bun idea for the week!! For those of you following the bun challenge, we are about a month into it with another month and some change to go. I'm hoping that this challenge is helping you to find new bun ideas. If not, that's what this blog is for! I'm hoping that the weekly suggestions are helping you guys try something new.

Anyway, the bun for this week is the Cinnamon bun. No, it has nothing to do with the Cinnamon challenge (I've heard of it-still don't know what it is). It's actually called the Cinnamon Bun because well....it looks like a cinnamon bun! This bun is a great alternative to the tried and true donut bun (which, can get a little boring after awhile). I came across LuxyHair's tutorial on YouTube and decided to give it a whirl.

As I am 18 weeks (?) post now, this bun was done on air dried hair. I also kept my hair straight back (I'm really not a fan of hair in my face...it bugs me) and will probably top it with a handband later this week. You guys can jazz up the style any way your heart desires but the point is to make the bun look like a cinnamon bun-which is pretty cool in and of itself. Because of the twisting, I think this bun is great for ladies who are around APL and beyond. SL ladies can give it a shot too but the bun may be smaller.

But don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself! (<---yeah, I just had a major Reading Rainbow moment lol).


2 comments:

  1. Awarding your blog the "One Lovely Blog" award :)

    http://www.justgrowalready.com/2012/04/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete