Follow Me!

Monday, February 9, 2015

I Stand Corrected: Starting Length Check For 2015





Happy Monday lovelies!

I'm just stopping by with a quick snap of where my hair is as of right now. For comparison's sake, I posted a picture of where my hair was in March of last year.

Upon looking at the pictures, I saw that I did lose a little bit of length from this year to last. I don't have that super pronounced 'tail' anymore. Again, I can attribute this to my lazy @** hair care last year smh. Oh well...I guess when you know better, you do better. This year, I plan to do better.

At any rate, I now know what my starting point is and I can begin to test if the changes I'm adding to my regimen are beneficial. Only time will tell....

Have a great evening and ciao for now!



8 comments:

  1. Good to have you back on the train again:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair still looks good. Sorry you lost a little length but it doesn't look like you lost too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was kinda bummed at first but I know I can gain that length back if I stay on my regimen consistently.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so excited to be back! Can you tell? lol

      Delete
  4. Your hair is absolutely fabulous! You'll regain that length and then some in no time!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete