Follow Me!

Friday, December 4, 2009

(Almost) 12 months of growth

Wow you guys....

Sorry for my silence lately. Things here have just been out of this world crazy. Well that, and I don't really have much to talk about. I've been kinda lazy on the hair front and I just had my mom put my hair into 2 french braids and called it a day. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to track my progress from this past year. I cut my hair last January and just took the whole hair growth thing from there. I think that I have an insane amount of growth! My longest layer is neck length now and quickly approaching collarbone (yes!). Think my hair is growing so rapidly because I do protective styling quite a bit and I tend to stick to my regimen. The real challenge will be when my hair hits shoulder length though.

Take a look at my progress from January to now!












2 comments:

  1. You grow girl! Sometimes we feel our hair isn't growing fast enough and then we see pictures and we're reminded that our hair is growing and will continue to grow as long as we keep up with our routine. Growing out your hair can test your spirits. Aren't you glad you didn't give up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katrina Definitely!! I did not expect to see this level of progress. It actually has rejuvenated me. At this rate, I know I can hit shoulder length in 2010!

    ReplyDelete