Follow Me!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Wash Day: 12/3/12

Happy Monday lovelies!

I hope all of you had a great weekend! My weekend was a little hectic so I didn't get a chance to wash my hair (boo!) so I am doing that tonight.

As I have mentioned in previous posts, for a the moment I am giving my hair a break from all the heat I have been using. The frequent trimming is so not what's up. So, from now until I go to this conference I have to attend, I will be wigging it up a bit. I just thought I would post what I do on my wash days when I wear a wig because I don't think I ever described it (crazy, I know). As you guys have guessed, this is a short and snappy blog post.


Tonight, I will clarify with my KeraCare 1st Lather Shampoo (since I probably have some -cone buildup going on) and follow up with Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo. I will then DC via my steamer with ORS Replenishing condish. I will finish up by applying Qhemet Biologics AOHC and allowing my hair to air dry a bit.

Once my hair is dried enough, I will put my hair in the sloppiest cornrows you have ever seen ( I mean, no one is going to see my hair anyway. The point is to keep them braided lol) with a little bit of my bangs left out and straightened since I am wearing a half wig. My half wig of choice is: Model Model Super Mingo



I gotta say, I love this wig so far so be on the look out for a review soon! Also, I know that some of you guys may be new to half wigs so I'm going to give a comprehensive post on what wigs I think are best for newbies and my various ways to blend my hair into the wigs. Hopefully it will give you guys a little more insight into what I do and possibly give you a few ideas!

Anyway, that's it for now! I'll see you guys soon with a brand new post!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the half wig posts! I have been wanting to try them but have been a bit scared and don't know what to look for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site.Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete