Follow Me!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

First Impressions: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner


As you guys know, I love a good (hair) bargain. If I can get my hair into its best condition without putting a significant dent in my pocketbook, I AM ALL FOR IT!! I also like finding great products at local stores so that I am not forced to order products online or pay un-natural amounts of money for 16oz of conditioner. So that's where this review comes in. I have a drugstore find that performs well and costs pennies: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner.





Price: $2.97+tax for 8oz ( I purchased mine from Walmart but you can get yours at CVS, Walgreens, Target, Rite Aid, etc.)

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Melaluece Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract (Balm Mint Extract), Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Their Claims: Super deep conditioning for a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. It's your own little wonder for any wrongdoing done to your 'do. The Moist collection gives dry hair much-needed moisture so you'll say hello to a silky soft, manageable mane.

I used this product after I washed my hair with a sulfate free shampoo. Even though the directions say to leave this conditioner on for 1-3 minutes, I treated this deep conditioner the same way that I treat any other deep conditioner: I applied it to my hair, covered my hair with a plastic cap, and sat under a heat cap for an hour. Once the hour was up, I rinsed the conditioner out and proceeded from there.

I have to say that Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle left my hair with pretty good slip. I was able to detangle my hair with relative ease and my hair felt soft after it dried. I was very impressed by the performance of this product for it to cost so little.

In terms of appearance and scent, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle is pretty thick and white in color. It is scented similar to other the scent of other Aussie products but I didn't find it to be particularly overwhelming. The only issue I see with this product is that it contains -cones. Although my hair does pretty good with -cones, I know that there are readers out there who simply who do not include them in their regimen. If your hair is not a lover of -cones, then you may want to pass on this product.


Bottom Line: It is a solid product if you are in need of a good deep conditioner but find yourself strapped for cash. It does have a number of -cones so if you are sensitive to these ingredients or don't include these ingredients in you regimen, you may want to pass. Even though the product is cheap, you may find yourself going through a bottle rather quickly if your hair drinks conditioner like my hair does. That price can add up over time. Nonetheless, I think this product is worth a try!

4 comments:

  1. I am new on my HHJ, and have been looking around for a reasonable priced deeeeeep moisturising conditioner! Will definitely try this one.

    Www.diaryofarelaxedchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a go! I really liked it!

      Delete
  2. I used to love this stuff when I was natural! Then I forgot about it since being relaxed. I think it's awesome especially for the price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!! I think it is a great product overall and a fantastic product for those who are on a budget and can't drop $10+ for a DC.

      Delete