Follow Me!

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year...New Goals

Happy New Year 2010 Graphics

Happy New Year everyone!!

Can you believe it? It's 2010!! I cannot believe it has been a decade already!

Anyway, I was sitting around today and I began to think about the goals for my hair for this upcoming year. At the beginning of 2009, I cut my hair and hoped that my hair would make it to chin length by December. Now, the longest part of my hair is grazing shoulder length while the shorter parts are a past chin length and neck length, respectively.

So what are my hair goals for this year? Let's see:

1) Grow my hair from the inside out. I am starting to drink more water. Right now I drink between 4-6 glasses a day. I want to make it to 8 glasses soon. I am also taking the Nioxin Recharging Complex hair vitamins. I just started taking them...yesterday. Hopefully, they make a difference in my hair growth. I'll also be maintaining a balanced diet so the vitamins won't be doing all the work lol.

2) Get to full SL, then APL by years end. This goal is gonna be tough since going from SL to APL is traditionally the toughest growth hurdle. To meet this goal, I will DC and protective style more in the winter. During the summer, I will probably keep my hair braided up for the duration of the summer. This will cut down on any manipulation that could result in breakage.

3) Accept that my hair grows in layers. It doesn't get more simple than that. My hair grows in layers. They will reach the length they are supposed to in due time.

Well, those are my hair goals....what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment