Follow Me!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Etc.

So a lot has been going on for me hair wise....

Last Friday, I relaxed my hair. Like before, I used Silk Elements Lye relaxer (mild strength). I have to say that I am in love with the Silk Elements relaxer. It loosens my curl just enough and it doesn't suck all the life out of my hair (which I like). I definitely will be using this relaxer in the future.

My hair is still growing. I am really hoping that I am able to make it past the SL hurdle. I know it is a tough growth stage for a lot of ladies but I am hoping. My hair is inching toward SL and I probably won't take length check pics until my next relaxer (probably around May or June).

I have to learn how to keep my hands out of my hair. I wore my hair out Monday and I kept playing in it. I have learned that my hair really doesn't break unless I keep on messing around in it. Note to self: stop stop STOP playing in my hair.

That is it for this post...just some random thoughts about my hair while I'm doing some deep conditioning....

No comments:

Post a Comment