Follow Me!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Who's Down For a Challenge?

So...I am in week 8 of a 13/14 week stretch and quite frankly my hair is getting on my nerves.


I guess it decided to do some rampant growing and didn't pass the memo onto me. Thus, straightening it with heat is just not a desirable option right now. So what do I do now? I'm laying off the heat for the next 5 to 6 weeks. This weekend I did a flexirod set and put my hair into a puff. That should last about a week. Next week I'm going to attempt I twistout (since I have enough hair to grab). Hmm...maybe I should post pics on that.....anyway, I'm challenging myself to lay off direct heat so why don't you guys give it a shot?? It doesn't have to be for as long as I'm doing it but the point is to give your hair a break from all of the heat.

So....who's down?

2 comments:

  1. This is an easy one for me as I barely use much direct heat anyway. I think it is easier for people with long hair. When my hair was shorter, I don't think I could have done it! I had to flat iron once a week! Now that I have finally perfected the rollerset, I have no need to use direct heat (unless I am FAR into my stretch and have to get those roots!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it might be harder for those with shorter hair but it isn't impossible....you just have to find out what style works for you. I think I might have to use a heat pass though since I have a date on Thursday and I want to wear my hair out lol

    ReplyDelete