Follow Me!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Party Party Party.....

So I have been going out a lot lately. Like any other female, when I go out I like to look good. However, I don't like wearing the same look consistently....especially when it comes to hair. This past weekend I tried out my fro-hawk/bootleg mohowak and it was met with a pretty positive response. Personally, I love this style because it makes for a nice up-do (so to speak) even though I have short hair. The only drawback is that it tends to take a while. Typically, it takes about an hour and a half to rod my hair and then another hour and a half to 2 hours to dry it. I pretty much blocked out my entire Saturday to get this 'do. Since I don't really get how videos are uploaded to Youtube, I'll just give a step by step on how I make it happen.

I use:
* Flexirods ( I use the yellow and red ones)
* End Papers
* Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz
* Bobby Pins

What I do:
* Wash and deep condition hair
* Spray hair with KC Spiral Spritz
* Roll hair with flexirods ( Note: before rolling, I place an end paper on my ends)
* Allow hair to dry (air dry or under hooded dryer)
* Once dry, I separate the curls and create the fro-hawk


Below, I have posted a Youtube vid of how to flex-rod hair and how to make a fro-hawk:



Flexi-Rod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3l2lPDLTec

Or you can check this out:


No comments:

Post a Comment