Follow Me!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Look of the Day (8/15/11): Top Knot Bun

Happy Monday lovelies!!


I just wanted to stop by quickly before work with my look of the day! I was feeling incredibly lazy during my wash day yesterday so I wanted a style that was quick, easy, and allowed me to air dry. Enter the top knot bun. I put a little leave in on my hair (I've been using Kinky Curly Knot Today lately. No particular reason....just for kicks), added some gel, and tied my hair up for the evening. I just had to remove my scarf this morning.


Check it out:




Note: a) pics are taken to the side you that you guys can see the bun! You can't really see it if you're looking at me dead on b) there is no flash b/c the primer I'm currently using doesn't photograph well :/


Well what do you think? What look are you rockin' today?

3 comments:

  1. Looks great, very sleek.
    I'm rocking a messy bun around the house today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think you've given me an idea. I just may rock a messy bun at some point during the week...just not sure when lol :)

    ReplyDelete