Follow Me!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque: Redux

As you guys remember ( or may not remember), I tried the Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque...and wasn't particularly impressed by it.
I mean, as a deep conditioner, it did its job of moisturizing my hair but it left no slip! I pretty much felt -meh- about the product. Lately, however, I have been trying to get rid of products that I have stocked up in my bathroom ( I admit--I am a product junkie) and I realized that I have a tiny bit of this product to use up. On the label, the directions indicate you can use the product as a leave in moisturizer. So, I have been using it in that way for about a week or so. Let me say that I think I like this product more as a moisturizer and less as a DC. It leave my hair very soft and moisturized (something that I wasn't really expecting given my previous experience). So...ladies...I am somewhat eating my words. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque may be so-so as a DC but it makes for a good moisturizer!

1 comment:

  1. Its great when a product works well when tried another way, it doesn't feel as though money was wasted.

    ReplyDelete