Follow Me!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Loungin'

.....that was an LL Cool J reference for all you youngins out there.


Seriously though, today has been a lazy Saturday for me. I was supposed to help at a carwash for the local pee-wee football/cheerleading league but that got postponed. Naturally, I wound up making a really good breakfast and passed out.





I woke up to my mail person knocking on my door to deliver my package from Qhemet Biologics (yay!! :hits celebratory dougie:). I purchased a 2 oz sample of the Amla and Olive Heavy Cream ($5.50+shipping). I haven't had much time to do a full assessment of the product (c'mon, I've only had it 2 hours!) but I can tell you some basic things:

1) This product has a thick, creamy consistency. You can tell that a little definitely goes a long way with this product. I only purchased a 2oz sample but you can tell it will last a bit before you run out.

2) It has a pleasant, lemony, citrus-y scent. It isn't overbearing at all!

3) It is another moisturizer that is good for laying edges down. I applied this product to my edges, applied a little Ecostyler gel and was good to go!



So far I have no complaints. I'll post a full, first impressions assessment of this product once I use it a little bit more.

Also, since I'm just loungin' (lol), I have my hair in a loose, high bun. It's very laid back and it makes me feel like I put in an effort to look somewhat presentable (even though I'm not going anywhere lol). Check it out (feel free to check out my edges too!):





So, yall tell me: what are your Saturday/weekend (hair) plans?

4 comments:

  1. went to town, dd i little shopping nothing hair related though, came home and did absolutely nothing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with that! Sounds like a great laid back day to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will probably wash and do a protein treatment tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I need to do a protein treatment myself. My hair is doing that too much moisture elastic-y stretch thing smh

    ReplyDelete