Follow Me!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Water Has Never Felt So Good!

I am currently sitting under my heat cap, deep conditioning happy as a freakin' lark.

After refusing to wash my hair in that stuff they call well water, I finally got to wash my hair now that I'm back in B'ham. Plus, I had to wash my hair. Aside from the fact that it was dirty, it smelled like smoke (my grandparents smoke) and I had to take care of that ASAPedly.

I swung by the BSS to pick up some Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo (funds are kinda tight this month so spending $10 for the little Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo is not really cost effective) and got to work. I'm DCing with Silicon Mix (I have this huge tub of it and I like it....and I figure that I better use it so...yeah). I'm finding that in the summer (maybe due to humid behind Alabama) I can be more lenient with my DCs. However, during the winter I have to alternate between AO GPB and AO White Camellia religiously otherwise my hair will revolt.

Anyway, following all of this, I'm going to air dry (with a little moisturizer, some argan oil, and a scarf) and call it a day! I'll gonna use my banana clip to bun tomorrow (SN: Can you guys tell how much I LOVE the banana clip? I mean seriously. I'm tempted to write an ode to the banana clip that's how much I love it lol).

This particular was day has made me happy. It's like eating after a month long fast. :)

3 comments:

  1. HEYYY just wondering if u could follow my hair blog! I'm new to hair care & could REALLY use tips, advice& encouragement!!!! Your hair is beautiful & ur story definitely motivational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao! I feel your "hallelujah" moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Beauty I sure can! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!


    @EbonyCPrincess Girrrrl...I was ready for that wash on Saturday ok? I was so giddy about washing my hair yesterday, you would've thought I had never washed my hair in my life! lol

    ReplyDelete